Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

"Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.  She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.  she looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness"  (Proverbs 31:25-26; KJV).


The Heart remembers everything
     Although the mind forgets--
The raptures and the agonies,
     The hopes and the regrets.
The heart remembers April
     When the snows of winter fall--
Hearing on the bitter wind 
     The sweetest song of all.

When Youth has had its shining hour
     And Love its golden day,
Time may fade the colors
      And the glory turn to gray;
But something of the magic lingers,
      Never to depart,
Deep down in the secret places
     Of the quiet heart.

From that secret place, the quiet heart
     Even thought she had to depart
I hear that Sweet Song so clear
    The voice of My Mother Dear
                                       Patience Strong; (the last stanza mine).

Memory is the treasure of all things
     and their guardian.
                                        Cicero


Daily Prayer:


Father Bless Mothers who you have put to care for children.  My prayer Father is that I may always remember the Good things, and understand how difficult a job it is for Mothers to raise children.  May forgiveness be the hallmark of today, for I need it from my mom and I need to give it to my mom.  Thank You For My Mom!
                                                                            Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment